Hours of Operation
Palmer Doggie Depot is open daily from 6am to 10pm.
LocationPalmer Doggie Depot is located at: 37 E Palmer St, Phila, PA 19125 (on E Palmer St at Blair St).
Report Unsafe Behavior
To report immediate danger, call 911.
Any of the following information is helpful:
1. Name / description of offending dog & owner / handler.
2. Photo of offending dog and/or owner / handler. Use your cell phone to take the photo.
In Case of an Emergency
If you are harmed by an animal at the park, seek medical attention immediately, calling 911 if necessary.
Should your animal be bitten, bring him or her to the nearest emergency veterinary clinic for immediate medical attention.
Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center: 1114 S Front Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147 | (267) 800-1950
Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital: 3800 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 | (215) 746-8911
Palmer Doggie Depot is a community-run dog park. No attendant is on duty. Users of Palmer Doggie Depot do so solely at their own risk and the risk of their dog(s).
Please help keep this a safe place for our furry friends. Please stay alert, be responsible, and pay attention.
All people and/or organizations associated with Palmer Doggie Depot assume no liability for any injuries, expenses, damages, or losses arising from use of the park.
1. DOGS MUST BE SUPERVISED BY OWNERS AT ALL TIMES.
2. All dog park users must observe city laws and ordinances, including: dogs must be licensed and vaccinated; dog waste must be disposed of properly; and/or dogs outside of park must remain on leashes at all times.
3. The following dogs are NOT permitted in the dog park: puppies under 4 months; ANY dog not fully vaccinated as recommended by your veterinarian; un-neutered males and female dogs in heat; and/or sick dogs.
4. Children 10 and under are not permitted in dog park, and children 11-15 must be accompanied by an adult.
5. Leashes must be removed upon entering the dog park, and collars MUST be worn in the park.
6. The following collars are NOT permitted: prong, choke, heavy chain link, and/or spike.
7. No toys allowed except for standard tennis balls.
8. Smoking, food, and alcohol are not permitted.
9. PLEASE Pay Attention. No biting, fighting, or bullying.
10. Dog owners are responsible for removing their dog immediately if aggressive behavior is displayed.
11. Dog owners/handlers must be inside the park and within view and voice control of dogs at all times.
12. All persons using the dog park assume any and all risks associated with the use of the dog park.
Users of Palmer Doggie Depot use the park solely at their own risk and the risk of their dog(s). All people and/or organizations associated with Palmer Doggie Depot assume no liability for any injuries, expenses, damages, or losses arising from use of the park.